The 4.8Kwh Dyness LiFePO4 Power Depot is ideal for energy storage and backup solutions. The Dyness 4.8Kwh PowerDepot adopts a LiFePO4 chemistry battery with safety performance and a long lifetime.
The Dyness Power Depot 4.8kWh Lithium Battery with Deye, Luxpower inverters and Kool Energy Inverter. An intelligent battery management system. The 4.8Kwh Dyness LiFePO4 Power Depot is the ideal off-grid power backup solution for your residential household appliances as well as your entry-level solar storage system.LiFePO4 Power Depots are a new type of energy storage for homes and businesses. The 4.8Kwh Dyness LiFePO4 Power depots are packed with cutting-edge technology, making them the safest, highest efficiency, longest life cycle energy storage solution on the market.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES.
- Safest LiFePO4 rechargeable battery.
- Higher usable energy ratio and less self-consumption.
- 1/3 weight of the equivalent capacity Lead-Acid battery.
- Quick installation, up to 3 units parallel.
- Model: PowerDepot.
- Type: LiFePO4.
- Capacity: 100Ah.
- Nominal Battery Energy: 4.8Kwh.
- Net Weight: 65Kg.
- Dimension: (H.W.D,mm) 574 x 228 x 600mm.
- Working Voltage: 40.5V-54V.
- Operating Temp: Range: -20ºC – 50ºC.
- Calendar Life Cycles: 6000 Cycles.
- Nominal Voltage: 48V.
- Protection Level: lP65.
- Certification & Safety Standard: CE/ UN38.3: E/ UN38.3.
- Scalability(kWh): Up to 4 units to parallel.
- Warranty: 10 Years.
- Warranty Document Supplied: Yes.
- Monitoring & Protection: Each module has an intelligent battery management system.