Automatic Changeover Switch: 220V, 63A
R750.00 incl VAT
- The 63A automatic Transfer Switch for your inverter system is designed to seamlessly switch between grid and battery power.
- This ensures that you will have an uninterrupted power supply during outages, so you can keep your business running smoothly.
- When the main power supply is available, the automatic changeover switch for the inverter will automatically switch the power source to the main power supply.
- A Single phase automatic changeover switch.
- Poles: 2p.
- Rated current: 63A.
Automatic Transfer Switch: 220V, 63A is the perfect addition to your home or business. It will allow you to automatically change over between two power sources—so you never have to worry about what happens if one goes down!
- This automatic changeover switch offers a seamless transition between power sources, ensuring an uninterrupted power supply for your home or business.
- An auto-transfer switch for the inverter is an essential component of a solar power system. It ensures that the inverter switches between grid power and battery power automatically in the case of a power outage.
Benefits of a Single-Phase Automatic Changeover
- The continued supply of power in case of failure of one source.
- Smooth transition between power sources without any interruption.
- Protection against overload, short circuits, and other electrical faults.
- Cost-effective solution for managing power supply.
- The 63A automatic changeover switch is designed for use in domestic and industrial applications.
- It allows for the automatic switching between two power sources.
- It has a current rating of 63A and can be used with a single-phase supply.
- It comes with a built-in surge protection device.
- It is wall-mounted for convenient installation and space-saving.
Automatic Changeover Switch for Solar System
If you’re new to the process, you may be asking what exactly is an automatic changeover switch for a solar system.
It is a device that automatically switches power supply from the solar panels to the grid, or generator and vice versa.
In summary, an automatic changeover switch ensures there is a continuous supply of power, thereby preventing a blackout.
- Operation: Auto or Manual.
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, TUV.
- Type: Integrated automatic transfer switch.
- Poles: 2p.
- Current le(A): 63A.
- Voltage Ue: AC400V, 50Hz.
- Classification: PC class: can be manufactured and withstood without short circuit current.
- Utilization category: AC-33iB.
- Electrical : Life: 2000 times: Manual operation: 5000 times.
- Rated short circuit current Iq: 50kA.
- Short circuit protection device (fuse): RT16-00-63A.
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 8kV.
- Control circuit: Rated control voltage Us: AC220V/50Hz.
- Auxiliary circuit: 2 relays, each with two sets of contact converters.
- Contact capacity: AC220V/50Hz le=5y.
- Conversion time of contactor: <50ms.
- Operation conversion time: <50ms.
- Return conversion time: <50ms.
- Power off time: <50ms.
|Dimensions||11.4 × 10.5 × 8.4 cm|
An automatic changeover switch, also known as an automatic transfer switch (ATS), is an electrical device that switches the power supply from the main supply to a standby generator supply during a power outage, and vice versa when the power returns. This ensures that there is a continuous power supply to critical equipment and appliances, such as medical equipment, computers, and refrigerators.
An auto transfer switch for an inverter is a device that is used to automatically switch the power supply from the main source to the inverter when there is a power outage. This is commonly used in homes and businesses that have an inverter as a backup power source.
A single-phase automatic changeover switch is a type of switch that is designed to switch the power supply for a single-phase electrical system. This type of switch is commonly used in homes and small businesses that have a single-phase power supply.
An auto changeover switch for an inverter is a type of switch that is used to automatically switch the power supply from the main source to the inverter when there is a power outage. This type of switch is commonly used in homes and businesses that have an inverter as a backup power source.
Overall, automatic changeover switches and transfer switches are critical components of electrical systems that ensure continuous power supply during power outages. These switches are available in different sizes and configurations and can be used in various applications, ranging from homes to large industrial plants.