CNBM 55W Solar Panel Mono
R850.00 incl VAT
CNBM 55W Monocrystalline Solar Panel is a high-power, solar panel.
CNBM 55W Solar Panel is a powerful and efficient product that converts sunlight into energy. If you’re looking for a 55W solar panel, we’ve got you covered.
- The 55W solar panel is ideal for applications, such as 12V battery charging, caravans, boats and camping trailers.
- Mono solar panels are a good choice when mounting space is limited, such as on a caravan or boat.
- The CNBM 55W mono solar panel uses the sun’s energy to charge batteries and stores it in a 12-volt battery.
- Rated Maximum Power (Mp): 55W.
- Power Tolerance: 0 – +_5W.
- Cell Efficiency: 19.1%.
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.7V.
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V.
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 3.13A.
MATERIALS AND PARAMETERS.
- Type of Cells: Mono, 156 X 52.
- Cell Arrangement: 3 X 12 =36.
- Dimensions: 700 × 510 × 30mm.
- Weight: 4.5kg.
- Frame Material: Silver Anodized aluminium alloy.
- 10-year product warranty.
- 25 Year-rated output power warranty.
|Dimensions||70 × 3 × 51 cm|
Brand: CNBM Solar
CNBM Solar South Africa (China National Building Material International South Africa) is a division of the CNBM Group Co., Ltd. (China National Building Material Group) which was established in 1984 under the direct supervision of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China.
CNBM Solar is a leading supply chain management company in South Africa with warehouses in Midrand, Gauteng and in Boquinar Industrial Area, Cape Cape Town. It has grown from strength to strength through its South African network.
CNBM Solar (China National Building Material International) is a subsidiary of the CNBM Group Co., Ltd. (China National Building Material Group), which was founded in 1984 and is overseen by the State Council of China’s State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission.
Founded in 1984, CNBM International Corporation is a solar panel manufacturer based in China. The products of CNBM Solar have received international authorized certificates such as TUV, UL, and CE.
The solar panels produced by CNBM are quite popular in South Africa, Europe, Australia, England, the Middle East, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Singapore. CNBM Solar covers the full range of photovoltaic systems from solar cells, modules, inverters, lithium-ion batteries, lithium-ion battery 12 volt, to complete solar power systems.