5kw Deye hybrid inverter offers an innovative solution for the photovoltaic power market. It combines high efficiency, high output ac inverter with lithium batteries.Looking for the best Deye 5kw Hybrid Inverter price? Come and buy our products. Our salespersons will help you to understand the product knowledge and application. Deye 5kw hybrid inverter review – it’s the best inverter available to choose from in terms of value, quality, and many more.
Deye 5KW Hybrid Inverter makes it a must-have for any on-grid solar or backup power system. This easy-to-use inverter features an LCD screen that highlights the status of your battery and shows you the amount of energy currently being produced and is built to last with corrosion protection that ensures a long lifespan. Best Deye 5kw Hybrid Inverter Price.
It is fitted with a sophisticated MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) charging system that ensures that the maximum possible current is extracted from your solar array during daylight hours when electricity is at its cheapest. The 5kW Deye Inverter is also fully compatible with Lithium-Ion batteries and can be paralleled for maximum capacity support through reserve port(s).
The Deye 5kw Hybrid Inverter has a unique, intelligent design that maximizes energy harvest by combining high-efficiency pure sine wave inverters with MPPT tracking technology, battery charge controllers, and solar optimized battery banks. This results in greater efficiency, more savings, and more free energy to use as you like.
BATTERY INPUT DATA.
- Battery Type: Lead-acid or Lithium-Ion.
- Voltage Range (V): 40-60V.
- Max. Charging Current (A): 120A.
- Max. Discharging Current (A): 120A.
- Charging curve: 3 Stages/Equalization.
- External Temperature Sensor: Optional.
- Charging Strategy for Lithium Battery: Self-adaption to BMS.
PV STRING INPUT DATA.
- Max. DC Input Power: 6500W.
- PV Input Voltage: 370V (100V-500V).
- MPPT Range: 125-425V.
- Full Load DC Voltage Range: 240V-425V.
- Start-up Voltage: 150V.
- PV Input Current: 11A + 11A.
- No. of MPPT Trackers: 2.
- No. of Strings Per MPPT Tracker: 1+1.
AC OUTPUT DATA.
- Rated AC Output and UPS Power: 5000W.
- Max AC Output Power: 5500W.
- Peak Power (off-grid): 2 times of rated power, 10 S.
- AC Output Rated Current: 21.7A.
- Warranty: 5 years