Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery
R18,500.00 incl VAT
Start using clean energy, with a 3.6kwh Dyness lifepo4 Lithium-ion Battery.
Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery is the perfect choice to take a solar power system to the next level. This Dyness 3.6kwh lithium battery has an impressive capacity of 3.6kWh. Its the perfect solar battery for powering your home or business or going off the grid completely.
Because of its high quality and performance, Dyness B3 has become one of the most popular solar batteries in South Africa. Dyness battery is also compatible with most existing solar panels and inverters.
- Brand: Dyness
- Model: B3.
- Energy: 3.6kWh.
- Capacity: 75Ah.
- Voltage: 48V.
- Battery Module Charge Voltage: 54V.
- Recommend Charge/Discharge Current: 37.5A.
- Max Charge/Discharge Current: 75A.
- (Peak 15s) Charge/Discharge Current: 100A.
- Charging Cut-off vol.: 54V.
- Discharging End-off vol.: 42V.
- Calendar Life: 6000 Cycles.
- Communication: CAN / RS485.
- Configuration: 40 modules parallel at most.
- Recommend C Rate: 0.5C.
|Dimensions||57 × 47 × 22 cm|
- Dyness batteries, compatible with most inverters, ensure seamless integration with any system, regardless of the inverter type. Boasting 6000 cycles, Dyness batteries outlast most competitors on the market, ensuring an extended lifespan. Dyness batteries, made with top-quality materials, ensure durability in all weather conditions and provide reliable, long-lasting service.
- When you’re ready for a solar system, we have the Dyness batteries to go with it.
You’re about to make a huge change in the way you power your home or business.
- You’re going solar, and you’ve got the right idea: it’s cheaper, cleaner, and better for the environment than traditional power sources. But how do you know which battery is right for you?
- To minimize grid reliance, save on bills, and harness solar energy, explore Dyness’ offerings today.
- Dyness rechargeable batteries decrease monthly electricity costs and help lessen dependence on the grid. A backup power source is pointless if the battery cannot meet your needs.
- That’s why we’ve partnered with Dyness Batteries: they use the highest quality materials and are backed by a ten-year warranty. These batteries last for 6,000 cycles, ensuring their longevity and reducing replacement worries.
- Dyness batteries are compatible with various inverters such as Goodwe, Must, Solis, Luxpower, Growatt and Deye inverters. Whether you’re seeking a new solar system, backup power for outages, or going off-grid, Dyness is your go-to battery company.
- Dyness batteries are an excellent way to keep your devices charged and ready to go. Their affordability makes them an ideal choice for any home, and they’ll outlast any other solar battery you can buy. China-based Dyness Batteries, a top-tier manufacturer, is committed to delivering powerful, reliable batteries.
- Please contact us for more information about Dyness batteries. Click Here!