Dyness 3.6kWh Brackets (Pair)
R750.00 incl VAT
3.6kWh Battery bracket for use with Dyness 3Kwh Batteries.
Dyness 3.6kWh Brackets (Pair) A set of battery brackets that allow Dyness batteries to be vertically stacked. The Dyness 3.6kWh Brackets are a great way to keep your Dyness 3.6kWh in place and secure, no matter what you’re using it for.
- The Dyness 3.6kWh battery bracket is the ideal solution for the storage of a 3.6kWh battery pack.
- These sturdy 3.6kWh Battery brackets should be used with Dyness 3.6kWh Solar Panel Kits only.
- Dyness 3.6kWh brackets fit battery power modules, making the installation process easier than ever.
Dyness 3.6kWh battery brackets are a separate purchase and are designed for use exclusively with Dyness 3kWh batteries. The Dyness 3.6kWh battery pack mounting system uses a Slide-Rail system to quickly and easily allow battery packs to be slid out for inspection, replacement, or service. Dyness 3.6kWh Brackets are a great way to stage your Dyness 3.6kWh 48V Lithium-ion Battery on top of each other, as well as secure them in place.
|Dimensions||48 × 36 × 14 cm|
- Dyness batteries, compatible with most inverters, ensure seamless integration with any system, regardless of the inverter type. Boasting 6000 cycles, Dyness batteries outlast most competitors on the market, ensuring an extended lifespan. Dyness batteries, made with top-quality materials, ensure durability in all weather conditions and provide reliable, long-lasting service.
- When you’re ready for a solar system, we have the Dyness batteries to go with it.
You’re about to make a huge change in the way you power your home or business.
- You’re going solar, and you’ve got the right idea: it’s cheaper, cleaner, and better for the environment than traditional power sources. But how do you know which battery is right for you?
- To minimize grid reliance, save on bills, and harness solar energy, explore Dyness’ offerings today.
- Dyness rechargeable batteries decrease monthly electricity costs and help lessen dependence on the grid. A backup power source is pointless if the battery cannot meet your needs.
- That’s why we’ve partnered with Dyness Batteries: they use the highest quality materials and are backed by a ten-year warranty. These batteries last for 6,000 cycles, ensuring their longevity and reducing replacement worries.
- Dyness batteries are compatible with various inverters such as Goodwe, Must, Solis, Luxpower, Growatt and Deye inverters. Whether you’re seeking a new solar system, backup power for outages, or going off-grid, Dyness is your go-to battery company.
- Dyness batteries are an excellent way to keep your devices charged and ready to go. Their affordability makes them an ideal choice for any home, and they’ll outlast any other solar battery you can buy. China-based Dyness Batteries, a top-tier manufacturer, is committed to delivering powerful, reliable batteries.
- Please contact us for more information about Dyness batteries. Click Here!