Dyness 5.12kWh BX51100 Lithium-ion Battery, model BX51100 LFP Module pack comes with a BMS battery management system that protects against overcharging, over-discharging and short circuits. The Dyness BX51100 5.12kwh lithium battery delivers continuous output power for improved performance and dependability.
The Dyness 5.12kwh BX51100 lithium battery, our newest energy storage solution for renewable energy systems. BX51100 Dyness 5.12kwh is the perfect power backup.
Dyness BX51100 is a 5.12kWh lithium battery suitable for use with renewable energy sources, such as solar panels. The BX51100 Dyness 5.12kwh lithium battery BX51100 LFP Module is a 5.12kWh lithium battery that stores electricity generated by renewable energy sources, and stores it for later use when required. It is designed to offer the user complete independence from the National grid
BX51100 Dyness battery is CE certified for both South Africa and Australia, with a 10-year warranty.
Model: Dyness 5.12Kwh BX51100.
- Model: BX51100.
- Module Type: LFP.
- Battery Module Capacity: 5.12kWh.
- Battery Module Voltage: 51.2Vdc.
- Battery Module Capacity: 100Ah.
- Battery Cell Capacity: 320Wh.
- Battery Cell Voltage: 3.2Vdc.
- Battery Cell Capacity: 100AH.
- Battery Module Charge/Discharge Current: 50A (recommended).
- Battery Module Charge/Discharge Current: 75A (max).
- Battery Module Cell Quantity: 16pcs.
- Discharge condition: -75°C.
- Charge condition: 0-55°C.
- Battery Module Charge Voltage: 56.5Vdc.
- Enclosure Protection: IP20.
- Size: 558*545*190mm.
- Weight: 50kg.
- Battery Module Cell Quantity in Series: 16pcs.
- Configuration: 40 modules parallel at most.
- Communication: CAN/RS485.
- Storage Temperature:-45°C.