Must 5Kw 48V Off-Grid Inverter will help turn your solar panels into an affordable, reliable, and clean source of energy. This pure sinewave off-grid inverter can handle a surge power of up to 10,000 Watts and delivers an exact replica of the grid’s power. Connect this inverter with a battery bank to store energy for future use. The Must 5Kw 48V Off-Grid Inverter is an inverter designed to run your entire household (that is, all your appliances) on solar power. It produces a clean and reliable source of power as well as a system that is resistant to future blackouts.
The Must 5Kw 48V Off-Grid Inverter is a must for people looking to reduce their energy costs and create an off-grid solar system.
- Model: PV18-5048 VHM
- Nominal Battery System Voltage: 48VDC.
- Rated Power: 5000W.
- Surge Power: 10000W.
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave.
- AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode): (220VAC~240VAC)±5%.
- Inverter Efficiency (Peak): 93%.
- Transfer Time: 10ms (UPS \ VDE4105) 20ms (APL).
- Voltage: 230VAC.
- Frequency Range: 50Hz \ 60Hz(Auto-sensing).
- Normal Voltage: 48VDC.
- Floating Charge Voltage: 54.8VDC.
- Overcharge Protection: 60VDC.
Solar charger & AC Charger.
- Maximum PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 145VDC.
- PV Array MPPT Voltage Range: 60~130VDC.
- Standby Power Consumption: 2W.
- PV Input Power: 4000W.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current: 80A.
- Maximum Efficiency: 98%.
- Maximum AC Charge Current: 60A.
- Maximum Charge Current: 140A.
- Machine Dimensions (W*H*D): 297.5*468*125mm.
- Package Dimensions (W*H*D): 638*395*241mm.
- Net Weight (kg): 13.3.
- Gross Weight (kg): 16.4.