With a PWM Solar Charge Controller 20A 12/24V, your battery will last longer. This PWM controller protects batteries from being overcharged and completely drained, both of which significantly reduce battery lifespan. PWM is a good low-cost solution for small systems. Your solar charge controller will be the intelligent management system for your battery and solar panel setup.
Our battery charge controller is a solar charge controller for 12-volt batteries and 24-volt battery charging.
- Solar Charge Controller.
- Charge Type: PWM.
- System Voltage: 12V/24.
- Max. charge current: 20A.
- Max. Input Voltage of solar panel: 55V.
- Max. discharge current: 20A.
- Self-consumption: 10mA.
- LVD: 11.0V ADJ 9V….12V; .2/24V.
- LVR: 12.6V ADJ 11V….13.5V, .2/24V.
- Float Voltage: 13.8V ADJ 13V….15V; .2/24V.
- Boost charging: 14.4V; x2/24V; Battery Voltage less than 12Vstart boost charging 2 hours.
- Battery Over Voltage Protection: 16.5V; x 2/24V.
- Reverse Connection Protection: Yes.
- Load Over Current Protection: Yes, every two minutes restart once.