PylonTech Lithium-Ion 2.4kw US2000B Battery – Pylon Tech Lithium batteries are the recommended battery for your solar energy storage. Pylontech batteries developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety and cycle life. The built-in BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC, and SoH.
A 10-year warranty and giving 6000 cycles @ 80% DOD this battery offers the best value for money.
You can now register the Pylon US2000B for an additional 3 years of manufacturer warranty for free. Go to http://www.pylontech.com.cn/service/support and complete the information on the ‘sign up battery’ page.
- Lighter weight.
- Higher efficiency.
- Greater depth of discharge.
- Higher cycle life.
- Better maintained voltage during the discharge cycle.
- Lower lifetime costs.
- Longer warranty available.
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 6000 cycles with 80% DOD.
- The modular design gives the customers the flexibility to expand the storage capacity over time.
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters.
- Simple buckle fixing minimizes the installation time and cost.
- A compact design ideal for compact installations.
- Safety Cert. TÜV CE UN38.3 TLC.
- Lower impact on the environment.
Pylontech US2000B Specifications.
- Battery Type: Li-Ion.
- Voltage: 48V.
- Nominal Capacity: 2400Wh (50A).
- Usable Capacity: 2200Wh.
- Weight: 24kg.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 442 x 410 x 89mm.
- Discharge Voltage: 45 ~ 53.5V.
- Charge Voltage: 52.5 ~ 53.5V.
- Charge/ Discharge Current: Recommended: 25A.
- Max: 50A.
- Peak: 100 (Peak 15s).
- Communication Port: RS485, CAN.
- Working Temperature: 0~50°C.
- Shelf Temperature: -20~60°C.
- Humidity: 5% ~ 85%.
- Altitude: <2000m.
- Design life: 10+ Years (25°C).
- Cycle Life: >6000, 25°C.
- Single string quantity: 8.
Certification: UL/TUV/CE /UN38.3.