Pylontech UP5000 4.8kWh Li-Ion Solar Battery 48V is a great choice for residential and commercial use. The Pylontech UP5000 has been specifically designed to meet the ever-increasing demand for solar storage solutions that deliver clean and reliable power.
- Max discharge rate is only applicable for +- 60 seconds.
- The maximum allowed voltage is 53.5V.
- Please ensure that you check the inverter settings, BEFORE plugging in the UTILITY/SOLAR to the inverter.
- Please ensure that you have the correct BMS cable for the correct inverter.
- Warranty_Pylontech UP5000 4.8kWh.
- Data Sheet_Pylontech UP5000 4.8kWh.
- Installation Manual_Pylontech UP5000 4.8kWh.
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion.
- Nominal Energy: 4800WH.
- Depth of discharge: 95.00 %.
- Voltage: 48V.
- Continuous Discharge Rate (Normal Use):2400W.
- Maximum Discharge Rate (5 Minutes):3600W.
- Surge Discharge Rate (15 Seconds):4320W.
- Maximum Charge Rate (5 Minutes):3600W.
- Usable capacity 4 560Wh.
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units.
- Allows for a large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub.
- The next-generation solar battery, with an intelligent Battery Management System (BMS) is ideal for most solar systems.
- The Pylontech UP5000 4.8kWh is a high quality, high capacity Li-Ion Solar Battery with 95% DoD capacity.
- RS485 and CAN are compatible.