Solar Panel Mounting Clip: End Clamp
R26.00 incl VAT
Solar panel mounting end clamps are used in the deployment of photovoltaic solar panels.
Solar Panel Mounting End Clamp – Clamps are easy to install. End clamps are used at the ends of solar panels to prevent them from lifting off the mounting rails in high winds or heavy snow loads. They are also used to secure solar panels to the mounting rails at the ends of solar panel arrays. The clamps tighten with one hand for a simple, secure connection by pulling cable ties through a slot in the plates.
- Product Name: Solar Panel Mounting End Clamp.
- Material: High-strength Aluminium 6005-T5.
- Surface Finish: Anodizing Nature Colour.
- Accessory: Aluminium body, EPDM Rubber, Sus304 Bolt, Spring washer, nut etc.
- Length: 40mm.
Benefits of using solar panel mounting clips
- Made of high-quality anodized aluminium, it is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Adjustable to fit a variety of solar panel sizes and thicknesses.
- Strong and durable and can withstand high winds and heavy snow loads.
- Affordable and easy to find.