Solax 5.8Kwh Lithium-ion Battery LFP SLAVE, a High-Quality Battery that meets the highest level of international safety standards. This gives you peace of mind that your storage battery will safely discharge electricity into your inverter if your PV system or grid power fails.
- Triple Power 5.8kWh Technical Datasheet
- Triple Power 5.8kWh Installation Guide
- Triple Power 5.8kWh User Manual
The Solax5.8Kwh lithium-ion battery is the latest addition to the Solax family of products. This new technology allows for wider temperature tolerances and can also be a much safer option when maximum power loads need to be met. With a 90% energy discharge depth, Solax offers flexible, high-performing and practical power storage options.
YOUR SYSTEM IS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS.
- Remote Monitoring.
- Real-time display.
- Functionality control.
- App or web portal.
- Monitor your battery in real-time, see its current charge, historical charging data and even choose when and if you want to charge your battery from the grid.
IP55 RATED PROTECTION
- Install Indoors Or Outdoors
- The Triple Power battery is IP55 rated meaning that it can be installed outside providing that the battery is covered with adequate protection against the weather.
SEE HOW IT WORKS. – SOLAX POWER – POWER FROM THE SUN, DAY & NIGHT
- The site of Heron Creek, Cornwall. A house powered by a SolaX X-Hybrid inverter with two 6.3kWh Triple Power batteries. Since having the system installed, they are using less than half the amount of grid electricity than before.
- Scalable To 23kWh.
- 4kW Charge / Discharge Rate.
- Online Monitoring.
- High Voltage.
- 100% DOD.
- Cycle Life >6000 times.
- IP55 protection level.
- Floor or wall mounting.
- Less self-consumption.
- Quick installation.
- Safest LiFePO4 battery.
- No toxic heavy metals or caustic materials.
- Nominal Voltage: 115.2V.
- Operating Voltage: 100-131V.
- Battery Type: Li-on (LFP).
- Nominal Capacity: 5.8kWh.
- Faradic Charge Efficiency: 99%.
- Battery Roundtrip Efficiency: 95%.
- Standard Power: 2.9kW.
- Max Power: 4kW.
- Recommend Charge/Discharge Current: 25A.
- Max Charge/Discharge Current: 35A.
- Cycle Life: >6000 Cycles @ 90% DOD.
- Warranty: 10 Years.