CNBM 450W Solar Panel Half-Cut Mono
R3,100.00 incl VAT
The CNBM 450W Solar Panel Half-Cut Mono is made with high-quality monocrystalline silicon making it an efficient and durable option for both homes and businesses.
Out of stock
CNBM 450W Solar Panel Half-Cut Mono is a solar panel that can be used to power up your home and other devices. We’ve got a great solar panel for you! 450w solar panels are a popular choice for residential and commercial applications. The 450w solar panel is a great option for those who want to generate their own electricity.
- The CNBM 450W Solar Panel is perfect for your home or business.
- It’s rated at 450W, and it’ll give you 10 years of 90% output power and 25 years of 80% output power—that’s a lot of energy!
- It’s made with Halt-Cut Monocrystalline Silicon, the cells are arranged in series (6 x 12 x 2) to give you 144 cells total.
- The 20.70% efficiency means that every panel will produce more than 20% of its rated power at peak sunlight.
- The M-450 CNBM model is compatible with MC4 connectors, so it’ll be easy to connect to your system.
- Model: M-450.
- Rated Maximum Power(Mp): 450W.
- Module Efficiency: 20.70%.
- Open Circuit Voltage(Voc): 49.30V.
- Maximum Power Voltage(Vmp): 41.5V.
- Short Circuit Current(lsc): 11.60A.
- Maximum Power Current(Imp): 10.85A.
- Type of Cells: Halt-Cut Monocrystalline Silicon, 166 X 83mm
- Cell Arrangement: (6 x 12 x2)= 144.
- Dimensions: 2095 x 1039 x 35mm.
- Weight: 23.5kg.
- Front Cover: 3.2mm Tempered Glass.
- Frame Material: Silver Anodized aluminium alloy.
- Junction Box: IP67/1P68.
- Cable: 4mm2, 900mm.
- Connector: MC4 Compatible.
- 10-year product warranty.
- 10 Year 90% of Min. rated output power.
- 25-year 80% of Min. rated output power warranty
|Dimensions||209.5 × 103.9 × 0.35 cm|
Brand: CNBM Solar
CNBM Solar South Africa (China National Building Material International South Africa) is a division of the CNBM Group Co., Ltd. (China National Building Material Group) which was established in 1984 under the direct supervision of the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council of China.
CNBM Solar is a leading supply chain management company in South Africa with warehouses in Midrand, Gauteng and in Boquinar Industrial Area, Cape Cape Town. It has grown from strength to strength through its South African network.
CNBM Solar (China National Building Material International) is a subsidiary of the CNBM Group Co., Ltd. (China National Building Material Group), which was founded in 1984 and is overseen by the State Council of China’s State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission.
Founded in 1984, CNBM International Corporation is a solar panel manufacturer based in China. The products of CNBM Solar have received international authorized certificates such as TUV, UL, and CE.
The solar panels produced by CNBM are quite popular in South Africa, Europe, Australia, England, the Middle East, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Singapore. CNBM Solar covers the full range of photovoltaic systems from solar cells, modules, inverters, lithium-ion batteries, lithium-ion battery 12 volt, to complete solar power systems.