Anderson Plug – 50A Red
R50.00 incl VAT
Red 50A Anderson plug or Brad Harrison plug connectors.
Anderson Plug – 50A Red, come in a range of sizes and colours, the most common being the grey and the red 50-amp ones. For all DC power delivery and battery connections, Anderson Plugs/connectors are the chosen heavy-duty connection. The gender-free architecture connector enables you to easily build unique, high-efficiency connections for any DC and solar setup. The Anderson 50a plug is made to last. It is common with off-road campers, 4x4s, and caravans alike, and is made of sturdy polycarbonate with stainless steel locking springs. Each kit includes one housing and 2 contacts. You simply crimp your wire into the contact which is then inserted into the appropriate side ( – / +) of the housing. You now have a high quality, easy access, quick release connection point.
The red Anderson plug is often used for unregulated solar feeds or to link batteries. Please keep in mind the red Anderson plugs can only be plugged into another red Anderson socket. They are not interchangeable with any other colour.
- Rated current (Amp): 50A
- Rated voltage (Volts): 600V
- Colour: Red
- Colour: Red.
- Pins: 2.
- Rated current (Amp): 50A.
- Rated voltage (Volts): 600V.
- Insulation Resistance: 5000MΩ.
- Average Connection/disconnect (N): 95±5N.
- Without load (Contact/Disconnect Cycles): To 10000.
- With Load (Hot Plug 250 Cycles & 120V): 40A.
- Flammability: Flammability: UL94 V-0.
- Certification: ISO9001/TS16949.
- Contact material: Silver Plated Copper.
- The material of the Terminal: Red copper.