Solar Combiner Box: 4 String In & 4 String Out
R4,200.00 incl VAT
- Streamline your solar system with a PV combiner box 4 in 4 out. Superiorly manage multiple inputs and outputs, boosting efficiency, safety, and convenience!
Solar Combiner Box: 4 String In & 4 String Out -The Solar Combiner Box 4 String High-Volt is designed to protect solar panels and inverters from damage during a thunderstorm or lightning strike. The Solar Combiner Box 4 String High-Volt prevents power surges from damaging your equipment while still allowing you to use solar energy. Our Solar Combiner Box: 4 String In & 4 String Out. Tailored to simplify solar power installations, it effortlessly allows for the protection of your solar inverter from lightning.
- If you’re installing a solar system, it’s important to protect your investment by installing the right panel combiner box.
- The solar combiner box 4-string high-volt unit allows for lightning protection of the solar inverter while offering individual string protection.
- The combiner box is suitable for use in both on-grid and off-grid solar PV systems. It is also compatible with most solar inverters.
- Once the combiner box is installed, it is important to test it to make sure that it is working properly. To do this, you will need to measure the voltage and current at the output terminals of the combiner box. The voltage should be equal to the combined voltage of all of the solar strings, and the current should be equal to the combined current of all of the solar strings.
- Simplify your solar power system with a PV combiner box. Effortlessly manage multiple inputs in one central location.
The combiner box has the following features:
- 4 string input terminals.
- 4 string output terminals.
- 4 x 15A fuses (one on each positive and negative input terminal).
- 4 x 600V surge arresters (one on each positive and negative input terminal).
- 1 x 600V/63A DC isolator switch.
- IP65 enclosure rating.
- Dimensions: 400 x 300 x 140mm.
In contrast to simple 2-string combiner boxes, this 4-string model provides a practical solution tailored to larger-scale operations. If you are unsure about how to install or test the combiner box, you should consult with a qualified solar installer.