PWM Solar Charge Controller 30A 12/24V PWM solar charge controller allows you to charge the battery protected by the battery overload, reverse polarity and short-circuiting. This product is suitable for a wide range of solar panels, perfect protection for your battery.
The 30A PWM Charge Controller is designed to be used in 12V or 24V off-grid solar systems. It’s 30 AMP charge current, combined with a low voltage disconnect and high voltage warning make the Charge Controller 30A PWM a smart choice for any system. The intelligent charging process has been optimized for longer battery life and improved system performance.PWM Solar Charge Controller with 30Amp charge current and 12V/24V compatibility. For off-grid solar systems, this intelligent charging process has been specifically optimized for longer battery life and improved system performance.
- 30A 12/24V PWM solar charge controller.
- Charge Type: PWM.
- System Voltage: 12V/24.
- Max. charge current: 30A.
- Max. Input Voltage of solar panel: 55V.
- Max. discharge current: 20A.
- Self-consumption: 10mA.
- LVD: 11.0V ADJ 9V….12V; .2/24V.
- LVR: 12.6V ADJ 11V….13.5V, .2/24V.
- Float Voltage: 13.8V ADJ 13V….15V; .2/24V.
- Boost charging: 14.4V; x2/24V; Battery Voltage less than 12Vstart boost charging 2 hours.
- Battery Over Voltage Protection: 16.5V; x 2/24V.
- Reverse Connection Protection: Yes.
- Load Over Current Protection: Yes, every two minutes restart once.